My Favorite Teacher

Friday, April 23, 2010 6:30 AM by mysense literature

Reading “The Pencil “ By Ali Majod really remind me to be really careful when making any judgments to our students. We might be the one who have the impact on their life.

There have been many people who have influenced me and those who have set great examples in my life. Many of those people were teachers that I have had from primary to the university time. If I had to choose one who has had the greatest influence, it would have to be Mr. Dollah Bakar at my Primary school. He put much effort and time in teaching English, Math and Science subjects when I was in standard 4 and standard 5. There are many reasons why he was my favorite teacher of all times, but there is not enough space to share all of these here, so the main reason is he gave his all into teaching us.

Mr Dollah Bakar was an excellent and fabulous teacher. He has made an impact on my life, and by his doing so, I hope that I can pass the same qualities on to children I am teaching.

Thank you Mr Dollah Bakar, for the impact you have had on my life.